[JOBS] Backend Ruby Developers at De Rossi Consulting - Leeds, UK

William Mitchell

Sep 9, 2021, 7:51:09 AM9/9/21
to North West Ruby User Group (NWRUG)
Hi all,

De Rossi Consulting is hiring two backend developers to join our growing VPI Soft Sensors Team. VPI Soft Sensors is a game-changing and disruptive web-based solution for the process control industry and has been awarded the prestigious Innovate UK SMART grant.

As a backend developer on our VPI Soft Sensors team, you’ll work on various components of our soft sensor applications and the underlying data processing and visual analytics platform.

We have two roles available, both of which will involve writing well-structured, efficient Ruby code. One focuses more on Ruby and Rails, the other will involve both Ruby and C# code.

You can read more and apply to both the roles here:

Backend Software Developer (Ruby on Rails, .NET) - Here

Backend Software Developer (Ruby, Ruby on Rails) - Here

What we can offer you:

  • Salary: £30,000 - £35,000 depending on experience.

  • Pension, private health insurance, and a generous holiday allowance.

  • Full office setup (laptop, monitor, docking station) and an allowance for a home-based setup. Part-time remote work arrangements will be available, particularly in this still active phase of the COVID-19 pandemic.

  • Work from our great facilities at the TechHub at Platform, near Leeds station (https://bruntwood.co.uk/our-locations/leeds/platform/), home to a thriving community of tech businesses. Comes with free tea/coffee, occasionally free lunches, access to wellness classes, and regular socials.

If you have any further questions, don't hesitate to contact us at h...@derossi.consulting

Many Thanks,

Will