Jobs! (one Ruby, one React)

Will Jessop

Oct 29, 2021, 11:12:47 AM10/29/21
to nwrug-...@googlegroups.com
Hello everyone! We're hiring for two jobs, a senior backend and a senior frontend engineer:

https://www.impactive.io/careers/senior-software-engineer-railsfocused

https://www.impactive.io/careers/senior-software-engineer-reactfocused

Impactive is a company that provides communications tools for progressive organisations in the US. Last year we provided outreach via peer to peer SMS messaging for organisations such as Planned Parenthood, When We All Vote (https://whenweallvote.org/) and the Biden for President campaigns. This year we continue to support organisations such as Fair Fight (https://fairfight.com/) and SEIU (https://www.seiu.org/) among many others. This year and next we are expanding with our new broadcast SMS, and our "Dialler" phone banking tool.

The company is fully remote, and open to people outside the US. Happy to answer any questions here or in private (wi...@willj.net), and please ping me if anyone here applies so I can make sure to check out your application.

Feel free to pass these on to anyone you think might be interested.

Will