[JOBS] Rails Developer, £40 - £55k, Remote, UK based, Perm

Chris Pearson

Aug 26, 2021, 9:22:22 AM8/26/21
to North West Ruby User Group (NWRUG)

Hi there,

We're looking for a Rails developer to join our development team. You will work with a team of experienced, talented and enthusiastic multi-platform engineers who pride themselves on ensuring a quality software code base through a well-considered architecture and emphasis on testing coverage.

Fatsoma has 15 years experience developing a marketing platform for the hospitality industry. The company is described by its team in 2021 as having a great culture and work ethic with clearly communicated goals and passion for problem solving and innovation.

No egos. No politics. Empowerment & Trust. We recruit the best people with the right skills and then empower them to use those skills.

This role is for an engineer to work on the Fatsoma web app, further developing our product both in terms of customer features as well as the underpinning services.

  • £40 - £50k salary with budget for hardware
  • Flexi-hours
  • Fully-Remote

The Person

  • Sound understanding of web technologies - HTML, Javascript, CSS
  • At least 1 year of professional experience using Ruby on Rails
  • Experience using or willingness to learn the Go programming language (https://golang.org/)
  • Adheres to the principles of agile development and clean coding, with an emphasis on testing, continuous delivery and technical excellence
  • A passion for web technology and digital products
  • Self-motivating and able to continually learn and improve themselves
  • Communicate well with peers to reach stretch goals for the team.
  • UK-based applicants only please (Not offering sponsorship at this time)

Please apply by email to jo...@fatsoma.com with a copy of your CV

If you have any questions about working for Fatsoma please feel free to contact our existing employees and group members, Andy Whittle or Ed Newland-Pratt

Warm Regards,

Chris