[JOBS] Ruby Engineers @ Stuart Delivery

slh

Sep 29, 2021, 4:12:54 PM9/29/21
to North West Ruby User Group (NWRUG)
Hi folks!

We're looking for four experienced Rubyists to join our team at Stuart Delivery.

We are "the drivers convoy", a team focused on building features for the couriers who use our platform to deliver packages. We're currently comprised of three cross-functional sub-teams with engineers based in the UK, France, and Spain.

Our mobile engineers maintain the courier app using Flutter/Dart and our platform engineers maintain REST/GraphQL endpoints plus supporting backend services in Ruby/Rails.

The role can be fully remote, in-office, or hybrid. Here in the UK we have office space in Manchester, Leeds, Birmingham, and London so you're welcome to work wherever and however you prefer. Additionally we get the team together regularly for offsites in France and Spain and that's always fun!

The company belongs to the state-owned GeoPost Group in France (they also own DPD). We are profitable and have an annual revenue of approximately €500 million. Customers include Just Eat, Ocado, Tesco, and Apple.

Our engineering salary levels are as follows:

Senior Engineer (L3): £60-80K
Lead Engineer (L4): £80-100K

Loads more info is available on the listing here: https://jobs.lever.co/stuart/564445a2-d78e-4e6c-aa77-1d63a5534a4b

If you're interested please let me know and we can discuss it in more depth. Drop me an email at s.ha...@stuart.com