Urgent Opening :: Dot Net Developer :: Connecticut, Hartford

Piyush Mukherjee

Oct 30, 2019, 2:49:49 PM10/30/19
to nwo...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Hope you are doing Great!

My name is Piyush and I am Lead Recruiter at VioletInk . VioletInk is a global staffing firm servicing fortune 500 clients globally. We have an excellent job opportunity with one of our client.

Position: Dot Net Developer
Location: Connecticut, Hartford
Duration : 6-12+ Months

Skills:
1 Primary Skills .net
2 Required Designation Associate
4 Should have excellent communication skills
5 SAFE Agile knowledge Agile knowledge Safe agile is desire skill to have
6 Will have to interact with clients directly
7 Healthcare Knowledge Required
8 Who can work with various programs with in Aetna to understand their API needs and work with API Team to estimate review and develop
9 Should be ready to work with multiple vendor in this team amicably
10 Should be an excellent team player

Thanks & Regards,

Piyush
Lead IT Recruiter
VioletInk Incoporation- "Better | Faster | Super!"
Suite 505, 2033 gateway Place
San Jose, CA 95110
Direct :- 408-216-7782 Ext- 424
E-Mail: piy...@violetink.com
www.VioletInk.com

If you would like to unsubscribe from Violet Ink, please click here.