We have urgent position with one of our client. Please go through the requirement and let me know your interest.
TITLE: JAVA/Node Software Engineer
LOCATION: Remote Basking Ridge NJ
DURATION: 6 months + extension
Client – Apex – 72337/ UHG UnitedHealth Group NJ
No H1 and OPT
Job Description :
One and Done Interviews on Wednesday from 1-3
It is with UHG. I am partial to people that are local to NJ or Minneapolis
I am targeting around 85-90 all in
It sits out in Jersey or Minneapolis after initial remote.
Need 5-10 years experience not anymore
What are the top must-have technologies/required experience for the position?
1. JAVA & Spring-Boot
2. Node.JS (for GraphQL and API)
3. API experience (SOAP & REST, GraphQL, or Swagger, etc.)
5. NoSQL Database experience (Cassandra, MongoDB)
6. Basic DevOps knowledge (not particular on tools but using Jenkin, Rancher/Kubernetes, etc.– need to have some exposure with CI/CD pipelining)
Project Details – Size, Scale, Scope?
• Need hands-on experience in the technical stack – will be 90% heads-down coding
• Will be doing their own design, coding, testing, deployment, etc.
o Don’t have a separate DevOps team so they’ll be doing as well – not as concerned with what tools they use Jenkins, Rancher, Kubernetes, etc.
• They don’t have an individual team member but will be doing full-cycle and deploying
• Most immediate need is for the NodeJS and JAVA (using v.11) hybrid work
o Team he has the biggest need would be for 50% of each JAVA and Node.JS
• Using Kafka for the message streaming - need to have experience with that
• 60% on prem applications (NoSQL DBs) and 40% Azure public cloud (migrating)
1. Azure (Cosmos DB, Azure Security Gateway)
3. Security experience (Stargate, IBM DataPower, etc.)
Team Size & Structure:
• 5-6 small SCRUM teams
• 8-10 people per team
Level of experience target (junior/mid/senior and/or years of experience): Wants someone with more than 5 years but less than 10 (mid-level in his space) – 12+ years he’d maybe consider but have to be okay being a contributor and understand they will not be a lead or similar.