Job Location: Winstdor CT
Job Description Role & Responsibilities
• Working on a cloud migration project for a enterprise customer(s)
• Working in both IaaS and PaaS components in order fully optimize Azure
• Function as one of the lead Engineers in this particular project.
• Document solutions and train operational teams for the cloud.
• Work in both Linux and Windows environments.
Skills & Qualifications
• Experience with Azure IaaS and PaaS
• Scripting background with PowerShell or Azure CLI.
• Experience with DevOps Tools and ARM templates.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• US Citizen able to obtain a public trust security clearance.
• 2+ years of experience with the Azure platform - Visual Studio Team Services, Azure IaaS offerings, Azure PaaS offerings, Azure Portal, PowerShell, Azure Resource Manager, and/or Application Insights
• Experience with MS Azure Webapps, ARM templates and Azure SQL
• Release automation - Jenkins, TeamCity, Octopus, Azure DevOps
• Experience installing and maintaining Microsoft database servers
• Experience with .NET CMS and Commerce (in Cloud role preferred
Thanks & Regards
Direct : 614-808-4769 Ext 102