Urgent Opening :: SFDC Architect :: Hartford, CT

1 view

Piyush Mukherjee

Nov 5, 2019, 11:26:27 AM11/5/19
to nwo...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Hope you are doing Great!

My name is Piyush and I am Lead Recruiter at VioletInk . VioletInk is a global staffing firm servicing fortune 500 clients globally. We have an excellent job opportunity with one of our client.

Position- SFDC Architect
Location- Hartford, CT
Duration- 6-12+ Months

Required Skill:-

SFDC Configuration , SFDC Integration , SFDC Devlpmnt & Customization-Core Java , ANSI SQL , SFDC Analytics and Reporting , SFDC Exact Target , SFDC Campaign

Thanks & Regards,

Piyush
Lead IT Recruiter
VioletInk Incoporation- "Better | Faster | Super!"
Suite 505, 2033 gateway Place
San Jose, CA 95110
Direct :- 408-216-7782 Ext- 424
E-Mail: piy...@violetink.com
www.VioletInk.com

If you would like to unsubscribe from Violet Ink, please click here.