Urgent Opening :: Sr. Hadoop Developer :: Hartford, Connecticut

0 Aufrufe
Direkt zur ersten ungelesenen Nachricht

Piyush Mukherjee

ungelesen,
23.10.2019, 12:18:4123.10.19
an nwo...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Hope you are doing Great!

My name is Piyush and I am Lead Recruiter at VioletInk . VioletInk is a global staffing firm servicing fortune 500 clients globally. We have an excellent job opportunity with one of our client.

Position: Sr. Hadoop Developer
Location: Hartford, Connecticut
Duration: 6-12+ Months

SQL, PLSQL, Hive , Python , 3NF data modeling

Candidate should have experience in:
  • Hadoop Developer Need a resource with experience in hadoop
  • Good understanding of Hadoop eco system Yarn architecture Writing high performance Hive queries
  • Hands on experience in Spark with Python Scala
  • Hands on with loading and manipulating large data sets using Spark SQL Hive
  • Knowledge on debugging and troubleshooting Hadoop jobs
  • Good communication and client interfacing skill Prepare implementation plan as per the need and build the in scope applications in Big Data technologies Responsible for all technical deliveries of project
  • Good understanding of Agile DevOps methodology
  • Good Communication soft skills
  • Should have worked in offshore delivery mode

Thanks & Regards,

Piyush
Lead IT Recruiter
VioletInk Incoporation- "Better | Faster | Super!"
Suite 505, 2033 gateway Place
San Jose, CA 95110
Direct :- 408-216-7782 Ext- 424
E-Mail: piy...@violetink.com
www.VioletInk.com

If you would like to unsubscribe from Violet Ink, please click here.
Allen antworten
Antwort an Autor
Weiterleiten
0 neue Nachrichten