Urgent Opening :: Openstack engineer :: San Jose, CA

Piyush Mukherjee

Oct 28, 2019, 10:51:29 AM10/28/19
to nwo...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Hope you are doing Great!

My name is Piyush and I am Lead Recruiter at VioletInk . VioletInk is a global staffing firm servicing fortune 500 clients globally. We have an excellent job opportunity with one of our client.

Title – Openstack engineer
Location – San Jose, CA
Project duration -6+ months

Main skill -- Developing, Testing, Debugging and Troubleshooting of Openstack Features/Issues.

Job description
8 years of experience.
OpenStack Developer with extensive experience in orchestration using OpenStack heat and various configuration management tools (For e.g., Puppet, Ansible, Chef).
Responsibilities will include but won't be limited to:
-- Creating test suites using python.
-- Creating scripts to interact with other REST APIs and tools.
-- Coordinating changes with other teams.
-- Troubleshooting issues to resolution.
-- Work closely with product owners to drive new feature creation, software testing and quality assurance.

Responsibilities
--- Experience in both development & testing in OpenStack Area.
--- Candidates would be involved in Development/Sustenance/Escalation in following Openstack related areas:
Storage / CEPH
Heat
Nova
Neutron

--- Experience in customer escalation support and should have experience in below skills:
Triage / root cause analysis
If the issue is in their area, then fix that issue otherwise forward the issue to appropriate team for further triaging

--- Apart from Openstack, candidate should also be aware of following skill areas:
Python
Networking
Kubernetes

Thanks & Regards,

Piyush
Lead IT Recruiter
VioletInk Incoporation- "Better | Faster | Super!"
Suite 505, 2033 gateway Place
San Jose, CA 95110
Direct :- 408-216-7782 Ext- 424
E-Mail: piy...@violetink.com
www.VioletInk.com

If you would like to unsubscribe from Violet Ink, please click here.