Job Opening for Mainframe Lead Position in Louisville, KY. (No OPT)

1 view

Daniel 4M BPS

Sep 27, 2018, 3:13:12 PM9/27/18
to dan...@businessplansolutions.net

Hi,
Hope you doing well!
We have below urgent position, please let me know if you are interested with updated resume

Job Title: Mainframe Lead

Location: Louisville, KY

Duration: Contract

Job Description:

·         7+ years’ experience in Mainframe technologies

·         Good Hands on experience in COBOL, VSAM, DB2, CICS , JCL, File-Aid, SPUFI, Xpeditor, CICS Online Application development.

·         Concepts of TDQ/TSQ, MAP/MAPSET is an added advantage

·         Should have very good Analytical skills

·         Should be ready to travel immediately

·         Should be able to communicate with the clients directly & handle customer effectively.

·         Should be able to work independently, understand the requirements and pass those onto offshore

·         Health care knowledge is an added advantage

·         Exposure to Agile environment is a plus

Regards,

Daniel

Business Plan Solutions

Phone: 972-736-7050