最初の未読メッセージにスキップ

Mayank Gupta

未読、
2017/04/13 5:33:142017/04/13
To: nw.js
Hi Team,

We are using nw21 and we need to rename the nwjs application and all its processes in Mac OS Sierra and El Capitan. Can you please suggest some approach to do this?

Mayank Gupta

未読、
2017/04/17 6:49:172017/04/17
To: nw.js
Hi Team,

Any updates on this. It is very urgent for us.

Roger Wang

未読、
2017/04/18 5:34:152017/04/18
To: nw.js
Just replace "nwjs" in Contents/Info.plist and Contents/Resources/en.lproj/InfoPlist.strings and other language files you need.

Mislav Boras

未読、
2017/04/18 6:05:552017/04/18
To: Roger Wang、nw.js
Hello Roger,

This was not the Initial question. The problem is that they fail to rename the "nwjs helper.app
I succeeded in Version 18.5 and sent them my solution but from 21.0 it is not working anymore...

I also have to say that this is a crucial issue. The app might geht blocked by gatekeeper or something if people cannot understand that nwjs helper is related to my application. If you give me a hint on how it is done i will write a docu when i find the time.

For now i have been trying to add ressources to the nwjs helper.app/Contents folder but did not succeed....

Best,
Mislav

Roger

未読、
2017/04/18 7:17:322017/04/18
To: Mislav Boras、nw.js
Chrome hardcoded the path of the helper app so it can be found and launched, or there is no way that the main process can tell where is the helper app:

https://github.com/nwjs/chromium.src/blob/nw22/chrome/app/chrome_main_delegate.cc#L848

Since the code is there in very early versions, I don't think it can be changed in 0.18 or 0.21.

Mislav Boras

未読、
2017/04/18 9:28:292017/04/18
To: Roger、nw.js
But you renamed it from "chrome helper" or "chromium helper" into "nwjs helper".
So it would be possible to download the nwjs build and build nwjs according to http://docs.nwjs.io/en/latest/For%20Developers/Building%20NW.js/ ?

Or can the nwjs helper.app be built without building the rest?

Roger

未読、
2017/04/18 9:33:222017/04/18
To: Mislav Boras、nw.js

Yes, it has to be rebuilt from source code for now. See the source code I referred to in the previous email.

I'd like to provide a way to rename it without recompiling. Before that there has to be a proposal on how the main process could find the helper application.

sysrage

未読、
2022/11/27 22:43:222022/11/27
To: nw.js
Sorry to resurrect a really old conversation, but Ayush and I are running into this with the updated release of nw-builder. We've found that any modification of the helper names (or even simply adding a product_string to package.json) causes the macOS version of NW.js to crash on startup.

Was a method ever provided to rename the helper apps without recompiling? If this just isn't possible, please remove the suggestion from the NW.js Documentation: https://nwjs.readthedocs.io/en/latest/For%20Users/Package%20and%20Distribute/#mac-os-x

The commented-out code here is what we've attempted to implement, based on that documentation: https://github.com/nwutils/nw-builder/blob/main/src/bld/osxCfg.js#L31-L54

Roger Wang

未読、
2022/11/27 23:09:202022/11/27
To: sysrage、nw.js
There is a field 'product_string' in package.json to support renaming the binaries under macOS.

Brian Bothwell

未読、
2022/11/28 8:06:432022/11/28
To: Roger Wang、nw.js
We tried renaming the helpers and setting product_string (this can be seen in the linked code) but it still crashes. Is there a specific format the names must follow? Thanks!

- Brian

On Nov 27, 2022, at 11:09 PM, Roger Wang <wen...@gmail.com> wrote:

全員に返信
投稿者に返信