Web Worker or Node Worker Thread?

Adriano Patrizio

Apr 29, 2021, 3:36:28 PM4/29/21
to nw.js
I have to choose correct Worker for my project in NW.js

In my project, the worker host a http server for intranet clients network. Having to use Node for create server, the best chooice is Web Worker with '--enable-node-worker' flag enabled or Node Worker Thread?

Roger Wang

May 1, 2021, 9:08:08 AM5/1/21
to Adriano Patrizio, nw.js
Web worker is better as long as it fulfills your need. It's supported better in upstream.

Roger