URL in iframe results in "Site not found" error even though site is valid

Allasso

Dec 16, 2022, 7:05:24 PM12/16/22
to nw.js
- Operating System:  Macos 10.13.6
- NW.js Version:  0.64.0

Note that I am running this on 0.64.0, as this needs to run on Macos 10.13, which will not support versions later than 0.64.0 (See https://github.com/nwjs/nw.js/issues/7874)

I posted the issue on Stack Overflow but haven't gotten a response, so I am reaching out here.  I hope it is okay to just direct you to the SO link, as the description is pretty lengthy:

Allasso

Dec 17, 2022, 8:34:51 AM12/17/22
to nw.js
UPDATE: I have been able to observe that when accessing the cameras using Firefox, the scheme is http.  But when using Chrome, the errors I get indicate it attempted to connect to an https address.  The scheme distinction is further supported in the fact that if I use https in the src attribute of the iframe in the NWJS app, it will not connect.  Is it possible that Chrome in the NWJS app is changing the scheme from http to https?  I dunno, making I'm barking up the wrong tree, but just thought I would give the additional information.