NW.js for Raspberry Pi's (Raspberry OS)

Bunny_ InCUP

Jun 7, 2024, 9:48:18 AMJun 7
to nw.js
Greetings,

i am looking for NW.js for ARM, so it will run on Raspberry Os (Raspberry 4, Raspberry 5, not sure if someone would be interested in Raspberry Pi 3)

I try to follow/read the topics, githubs and as far as I can notice, this topic is a boomerang. Usually, somewhere in time: 2015-2020 the topics are dead. Now we've reach 2024, you know, new times, new technologies, new tips, maybe, just maybe there is "something" that could be done, and NW.js could get a ARM release?

I apologies for any inconvenience regarding this topic, I am just a "normal user", who has lost himself in all those topics, since I though I was reading some black magic stuff.

So anyway, is it possible to make a build for raspberries?
Good day!