Fwd: [embedder-dev] How Chromium embedders depend on the GuestView / <webview> tag

Roger Wang

May 3, 2021, 1:45:24 PM5/3/21
to nw.js
Hi NW programmers:

Chromium upstream is considering removing the webview tag, which some of you may depend on. Comment in the embedder-dev mailing list if it impacts your app. I hope it will help.

Best regards,
Roger

Aug 25, 2021, 3:20:13 PM8/25/21
to nw.js
So if Webview is removed, what can we do instead to achieve the same security sandboxing that Webview in nw.js offers?