seeing console output of a <webview> while testing with the SDK.

Wilhelm van Huyssteen

Jan 30, 2023, 5:36:36 AM1/30/23
to nw.js
Hi, I have a game on Steam that uses NWJS. This game however does not ship the website as part of the game itself, instead it wraps around an external website using a <webview> tag, the game and NWJS's index.html entrypoint then communicates with each other via postMessage's (for steam account integration etc). Everything works quite well but I have 1 issue that makes developing and debugging a pain, I cannot see the console output of the games website (wrapped in a <webview> tag) in NWJS's chromium console. Is there any way to have NWJS display that console output?