Data path and Data dir not work if used in chromium-args

Apoena Oliveira Machado

Aug 4, 2022, 9:07:43 AM8/4/22
to nw.js

I have a old angular 1.6 application using version nwjs version 0.12 . So I decided to update to the last version 0.66. In the previous version of my application i was using the chromium-args like this below

"chromium-args": "--remember-cert-error-decisions --ignore-certificate-errors --ignore-urlfetcher-cert-requests --allow-file-access-from-files --allow-file-access --allow-external-pages --accept-resource-provider --allow-cross-origin-auth-prompt --allow-http-background-page --allow-insecure-localhost --allow-running-insecure-content --ignore-urlfetcher-cert-requests --data-path="c:/CONAB/SIFISC_PG/dados/"

Everything works good and indexeddb was generated in the data-path folder that I set. But when i changed to 0.66 the "--data-path" stop to work and the database was generated in the profile directory of OS. I tried to use "--user-data-dir='c:/CONAB/SIFISC_PG/dados'" but no success. If i create a shortcut EXE file and add the parameter --user-data-dir its works. But if i define in package.json at chromium-args property its not work.