PAID Casting call for POC elderly couple in Seattle

Hannah Walls

May 3, 2022, 7:22:26 PM5/3/22
to Northwest Film Forum Callboard

PAID Casting call for POC elderly couple in Seattle

We are excited to be casting for Bioluminescent Film's newest music video! Partnering with musician Nobi for: Underwater Cavern.

  • Project description

  • Character Descriptions:

    • An Elderly couple 60’s-80’s, POC, any gender identification pairing, we are open to both queer and straight couples

    • All roles are nonspeaking

    • Must be able to do some slow dancing, be on set for 10 hrs, 2 consecutive days

    • We are casting this either if you are an actual couple or two actors that work together and know each other, or you can apply as an individual that we will pair.

  • How to apply: Submit headshot, resume, and reel/prior work links to biolumine...@gmail.com with the subject line: Underwater Cavern Casting Call