Looking voice over talent (remote recording)

Damien

Dec 30, 2021, 2:48:17 PM12/30/21
to Northwest Film Forum Callboard
Hello Northwest Film Forum Callboard Community,

I'm looking for a 2 voice over talent, one male and one female with age range between 20 to 40 but sounding around there or younger. British accent is ideal but looking for voices that have an old historical style too. If you also have professional recording equipment to record at home that would fit this project request perfectly. If not a good quality recording device such as a smart phone would be ok too.

Project: short live-action film needing ADR/dub work

Union: Nonunion

Project Length: 20 min

Production Location: remote/anywhere

This is also a volunteer/for reel/experience production. Great for college students or indie artists in the community.

Please contact:
Damien

Thank you!

Kenneth Klettke

Feb 23, 2022, 3:02:33 PM2/23/22
to Northwest Film Forum Callboard
Hi Damien

Do you have a deadline for auditions? I am the male end of things and if not too late can you send a little more info? thank you

Ken