Seeking crew for Seattle horror 48 - DP, Gaffer. art director, make-up, editor, etc

Ed Castaneda

Sep 30, 2021, 2:03:01 PM9/30/21
to Northwest Film Forum Callboard
Howdy folks,

We (SubliminalEd Films) are building a team for the Seattle 48-hour horror project. Dates are Oct 15-17, 2021. We're looking for additional crew. Come join us and help create an awesome movie.

DP & Crew
Cinematographers, camera operators. still photographers, gaffers / lighting experts? Have skills in any of these areas, let's chat. I'm looking for a DP to collaborate with to help bring the horror to life, visually.

Art Director and Crew
We have an awesome fx person and we're looking to build an art department. Make-up artists, wardrobe, set designers, anything in this area to help bring out the horror. We're also looking for any artists to help create our poster. Want to own the art director creative space? Hit me up and let's chat.

Editor
I've done most of the editing on past project. I'm looking to collaborate with an experienced editor to help wrap it all up.

Expectations
This is an all volunteer event but we will provide food and expenses. We're looking for folks that can fully commit to that weekend. We're also requiring proof of COVID-19 full vaccination. You can be assured everyone on set is fully vaccinated.

You can checkout my films on my SubliminalEd Films YouTube channel. Our film "No More Dragons" was created for the last Seattle "general" 48 where we won an award. Here is more info on the Seattle 48 if you are not familiar. You can also read more about me and my team on my SubliminalEd Films blog

Grab your clown mask and get in, we're going to terrify some folks this year.

Ed Castañeda