Photo and Film Space for Rent

Stephen Anunson

Jan 20, 2022, 1:55:50 PM1/20/22
to Northwest Film Forum Callboard
Hello Seattle Film&Photo Community,

I wanted to make you aware that I have a live/work studio in SODO available for rent.  I am looking to offer a discounted rate for people interested in renting a space regularly (1-2 days a week for 1+ months at a time).  Some lighting equipment, film gear, backdrops, props etc+ may be available as well.

These are artist rates: please reach out for commercial rates.

MONTHLY RENTAL OPTIONS

FLASH

16 hours/month
{4 hrs.1 day/wk} or {2 hrs.2 days/wk}
$300-$350

DURATIONAL

32 hours/month
{4 hours. 2 days a week}
$450-$500

HOURLY RENTALS

$25/hour

$200/day (8+hours)

_MG_0461.JPG

You can find examples of the work created in this space here:

Please reach out if you have questions.  I am open to some pricing model modifications depending on projected use.

More rental info and photos can be found here.: https://www.stephenanunson.com/space-rental