casting student film in Gig Harbor

Mick Flaaen

Mar 23, 2022, 12:46:53 PM3/23/22
to Northwest Film Forum Callboard

CASTING CALL

TITLES: Quentin, Marco, Jonathan

CASTING FOR: Quentin, Marco

TYPE: Action Short Film

BUDGET: Micro

DIRECTORS: Ethan Stults, Gino Dudley, David Takehara

LOCATION: Gig Harbor, WA

PROJECT DESCRIPTION:

Marco owes some criminals money and they want it now. He goes to the lumbermill to get money from his friend Jonothan but is kidnapped by the criminals as he leaves the car. Quentin is down on his luck and needs money so he decides to steal a car. Unfortunately, he accidentally steals the car that Marco is in. They then have to deal with the kidnappers. They then get called into interrogation, and they have to tell the interrogator what happens.

DETAILS:

We are looking to cast Marco, Quentin, and Jonothan. Shoots will be over about 6 days on both weekdays and weekends. They will be after 2 o’clock on weekdays and possibly earlier on weekends. We are offering an IMDB credit for participants, as well as community service hours. You will need your own transportation.

CAST:

Marco: Late 20s / Early 30s male, who is greedy, decisive, and knows what he wants. He used to be a meth head, and he owes a lot of money to some bad people.

Quentin: Early / Mid 20s, good at heart person who is down on his luck and needs money. He is indecisive and impulsive, and he feels guilty about having to steal.

Jonathan: Late 20s / Early 30s, Marco’s friend. He is street smart and a smooth talker. He knows how to get what he wants and uses that to help those in his favor.

CONTACT INFO:

222...@edtools.psd401.net