Casting for Student Film

Short Notice Film

Apr 3, 2022, 1:12:15 PM4/3/22
to Northwest Film Forum Callboard
Hi all,

We are casting for a student film shot in Seattle at the end of April. Please see information below -

Casting Notice for UW Student Film Title: Short Notice

Genre: Comedy
Project Length: Short Film (4 - 7 minutes)

Shooting Date: April 24

Audition Date: Sunday, April 10th - 11am - 5pm

Shooting Location: Seattle

Call Backs: TBD if needed

Audition Location: University of Washington, Seattle

Union / Non-Union: SAG-AFTRA Student Film (Both union and nonunion are welcome to audition)

Screen Credit
Additional:
Lunch and copy of film

Synopsis

Leah, a middle aged single woman, hosts a dinner date for her promising new boyfriend, when the date takes a wild and disappointing turn.

Character Breakdown

Leah - Female, late 30s to early 50s, single. Charming. Eager to settle down.

George - Male, late 30s to early 50s, single. Seemingly bland; secretly eccentric.

Sides ( see attached)

Email your casting submission to shortno...@gmail.com. This includes headshots, resume (inexperienced are more than welcome to audition!), and self-tape for the role you wish to audition for (optional, but strongly preferred). An appointment notice with direction, parking details, and appointment time will be sent to you.

**This is a low budget student film being shot by passionate and aspiring filmmakers. The generous involvement of strong, dedicated, and driven actors will directly affect its success. We appreciate your support and ensure all aspects of principal photography will be executed in a professional manner.

We look forward to hearing from you! Feel free to email if you have any questions!

Casting Notice -3.pdf
Leah Sides.pdf
George Sides.pdf