Filmed Screenplay TABLE READ - November 2021

Jeremy Storey

Sep 30, 2021, 2:04:47 PM9/30/21
to Northwest Film Forum Callboard

Hi,

Back in May/June of this year, I had put out a call for a filmed table read for my screenplay: SERAPHIM'S MIRACLE. Unfortunately, due to a variety of reasons, it had to be put on the backburner. Therefore, I apologize profusely for the cessation of all communications post June.

As Dr. Thomas Wayne would say: “Why do we fall, Bruce? To learn to pick ourselves up again.” So, with that in mind, this project is now moving forward. I am on a tight budget. But this is a true labor of love, and I strongly believe the world needs stories such as this right now.

Casting Needs:

Specific roles can be found in the link to the casting PDF below. Each actor will be paid $150 for their time. There are 6 main roles. Looking for two or three others to cover multiple characters.

Technical Needs:

I’m looking for someone who can film, do the audio, and editing. Basically, end-to-end production of the filming. Preference is to use two cameras for the location. Because this is the biggest of the responsibilities that will take longer, it’ll pay $500.

Time Requirements:

Firstly, read the script! Know your role.

Secondly, we’ll set up a 1:1 call with each of the actors to discuss questions, etc. Just a general ‘meet and greet’.

Thirdly, there will be a Zoom table read rehearsal. Should take 2 hours.

Lastly, the day of filming will be done in a large common room area in the apartment complex I live in. It’ll be done on a Sunday, between 6.30pm and 10.30pm. The actual date is where things get a bit nebulous, due to the covid-19 situation. My preference is to have everyone unmasked for the read, otherwise, we’ll lose most of the emotional aspects of the story and acting.

Critical Requirement:

EVERYONE must be fully vaccinated.

Casting Information:

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AoccuLLbRDUrhJUsE0rsbLzsNSKxsg?e=txS7uV

Information about SERAPHIM'S MIRACLE:

https://www.scriptrevolution.com/scripts/seraphims-miracle

Read SERAPHIM’S MIRACLE?

https://1drv.ms/b/s!AoccuLLbRDUrg_s1v2dMdjVNKLPTZQ

Thank you all again - and, mea culpa for the mis-fire in June. The good news though, is that time allowed me to actually put together a budget! Whereas as last time, I had to plead to the general generosity of offering free time! Yay, Money!

Be well and stay safe,

J.B. Storey

==============================

T: 206-579-2740 | E: jeremy...@yahoo.com

LinkedIn: https://tinyurl.com/wl5yd5h

Writing Profile: https://tinyurl.com/suklk8v

IMDB: https://tinyurl.com/wdy4dkb

Mahim Lakhani

Oct 12, 2021, 12:25:14 PM10/12/21
to Northwest Film Forum Callboard
Hey there, I have been making films since 2015. I have a BlackMagic 6k and a Ronin S. I edit my stuff on DaVinci Resolve. I'm interested in hearing more about the technical needs and what sort of equipment (dolly, sliders etc.), lenses, and lightning you have in mind. Here's my vimeo channel : https://vimeo.com/secondbestpictures. There are a couple of music videos I made since 2019 that I can't put on my Vimeo yet because the producers don't want it.

I look forward to hearing from you.

-Mahim
P.S : I'm fully vaccinated.