Male Actor Needed! Casting call for Dell & Clara.

Sarah Dymond

Sep 13, 2021, 7:59:37 PM9/13/21
to Northwest Film Forum Callboard
CASTING CALL

TITLE: Dell and Clara
CASTING FOR: Dell
TYPE: Narrative Short Film
BUDGET: Micro
DIRECTOR: Schuyler Schwafel
LOCATION: Seattle, WA

PROJECT DESCRIPTION:
In town for the weekend, Clara meets Dell, her high school boyfriend, for lunch. They catch up and reminisce about old times, awkwardly.

DETAILS:
We cast our Clara, and are looking for a Dell ASAP!

This is a small project being made independently on a micro budget with intentions to submit to festivals. Initial auditions will be held virtually with flexible scheduling. We hope to have in-person callbacks.

We are asking for a commitment of several short shooting days in 1 to 3 locations within the Seattle area. All transportation costs and food will be provided. Actors will receive a digital copy of the film or of their scenes for their portfolio and a small cash Thank You gift.

Our primary shoot day will be 9/26 in Columbia City, expect a few assorted hours for pick-ups at some point (we can work with your schedule).

At this time we are requiring that all actors and crew be fully vaccinated and provide proof of vaccination status before meeting in person.

***Please submit resume / headshots (reels are also great) to product...@gmail.com***

CAST:
Dell: Late 20s/Early 30s male, trying to improve on bad habits and make a good impression but not always succeeding. He's the kind of guy who puts on a blazer so infrequently that it doesn't fit anymore.