ISO Native Hawaiian/Pacific Islander Talent for Student Film Project

Daymien Bunao

Oct 15, 2021, 1:16:30 PM10/15/21
to Northwest Film Forum Callboard
Aloha!

My name is Daymien Bunao a fourth year film student and Director/Writer for this film project titled Another Round. This project is for a narrative film course. I do have a bit of experience with directing, specifically directing actors. If you have any questions or wanna see any of my sample work feel free to reach out!

Project Description
Two friends catch up at a bar, but a few too many drinks causes conversation to go down a candidly honest path.

Roles Available
Ku'ulei: A young woman overcoming tragedy and struggling to understand herself
- Lead Role
- Female/Female Presenting
- Native Hawaiian/Pacific Islander
- Early to Mid 20s.

Expectations
Some acting experience preferred.

Location
Shooting will be at the Korochka Tavern.
2317 N 45th St, Seattle, WA 98103

Shoot Details
Shoot Date: 10/25/21
Shoot Time: After 6PM, shoot should last 4-6 hours
One rehearsal date prior to shoot, per actor availability

Contact:

Compensation
Unpaid, but I will be providing food, and can help cover transportation!

Call/Text/Email if interested! I can send over a script and we can schedule an audition either in person or over Zoom. Feel free to reach out with any questions, comments, or concerns!