Short Film in Oct: Hiring crew & Vietnamese actresses

Oanh-Nhi Nguyen

Sep 13, 2021, 7:59:41 PM9/13/21
to nwf...@googlegroups.com
Hi!

I am directing and producing my first short film, OUR REFUGE: A Vietnamese refugee grandmother and her Vietnamese-American granddaughter experience a moment when they finally see each other through their intergenerational differences.

I am hoping to film mid/end October during 1-2 days in Seattle or Issaquah. We will be in the same location, most likely 8-10 hour days. Positions will be paid on a low-budget basis.

I am hiring:
  • young Vietnamese actress early 20s
  • elder Vietnamese actresses early to late 60s/70s
  • Director of Photography
  • Soundmixer
  • Gaffer
  • Production set designer
Email me if you're interested and let me know what your pay requirements are for a short film.

Happy to chat as well.

Thanks so much!
Oanh-Nhi