Disturbance In Our Community

Cindy Le

Feb 14, 2022, 6:33:03 PM2/14/22
to Northwest Film Forum Callboard
(Part 1/2)

Good evening all,

I recently encountered a creep that I believe lurks in your city and is getting his claws deeper into the film & theatre community.
I was on the hunt for jobs on IMDbPro and stumbled upon Dan Nguyen's post posing as a casting director for ChuckECheese. I've submitted to his post a few times throughout the year but no response. So to finally hear back was nice and exciting.
He introduced himself and explained the audition process. Then I sent him my self tapes. I sent in quite a few since he seemed picky, then told me casting didn't approve. That's when all the red flags came - he's a fraud.
image6.jpeg
image7.png
image8.jpeg
image3.jpeg