DrupalCamp NW 2013

Rachel Thompson

Oct 15, 2013, 6:52:52 AM10/15/13
to nw...@googlegroups.com
Dear all,

As many of you will know, DrupalCamp NW 2013 is coming to Manchester from 22nd – 24th November and we need your support to build on the successes of 2012 and once again deliver an exceptional camp.

If you feel you can support if any of the following ways, we would be extremely grateful:

1) Attending! An obvious point perhaps but we have got some incredible presentations lined up, including Sensio Labs talking about Drupal 8 and the Symfony partnership and Lewis Nyman presenting on design changes and processes that have been introduced in Drupal 8 and how that effects Drupal moving forward.
Early bird tickets are still available and cost just £30+VAT. You can book here: http://drupalcampnw2013.eventbrite.co.uk/

2) Sponsoring! We’re offering a range of sponsorship opportunities – individual sponsorships are just £100. Or perhaps your company would like to get behind the event? Packages start from just £500. Contact rac...@manchesterdigital.com for more info.

3) Promoting! We’re tweeting all the time from @DrupalCampNW and @mcrdig and any RTs would be hugely appreciated. It’s important to get the message out far and wide and your help in spreading the word will go a long way in making the event a success.

Thank you!