Code Club loves Manchester

Paul Johnson

Feb 7, 2014, 10:32:14 AM2/7/14
to nw...@googlegroups.com
Hi All,

On behalf of Code Club I would like you to join them as they unveil some exciting news about their work in Manchester schools.

We need your help to develop the next generation of coders. We need enthusiastic and committed volunteers to help continue Code Club's success in schools and work with 9-11 year olds for just one hour a week.

Come and join us on Tuesday 11th February 2014 at Tech Hub Manchester 7pm-9pm to find out how you can become a part of the ever growing Code Club family - and enjoy some free pizza and beer!

To register for the event please visit here and to find out more about Code Club and how easy it is to get involved, visit their website.

Regards,

Paul