DrupalCampNW13 meeting

Philip Norton

May 13, 2013, 5:46:38 PM5/13/13
to nw...@googlegroups.com
Hey all,

Some of us are meeting up tomorrow for the inaugural meeting of the DrupalCampNW 2013 organising committee.

I know it's short notice, and we only have enough space for a couple more people, but if you want to get involved then please let me know by emailing me at philipn...@gmail.com

Last years camp was a great success and we will be trying to match that accomplishment this year

However, if we are going to make this camp a reality then we need more people involved, even if it is just helping out with running the camp website. So please drop me a line if you are at all interested in volunteering, even if it's just something small.

We will know more about what we need to do in order to get things up and running tomorrow so if you are not free tomorrow then drop me a line anyway and I will make sure you are included in future communications.

Thanks,

Phil Norton