Drupal/php developer position in Liverpool (possible remote working)

Garry Bain

May 29, 2014, 5:30:59 AM5/29/14
to nw...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

I'm currently leaving a position in Liverpool (though I work from home mostly) and it is for a Drupal/php developer - someone who knows there way around custom modules and db interaction. This position is becoming available so wondered if anyone would want to put themselves forward for it - couldn't think of a better place to start than the NW user group :)

If you want anymore details then message me and I'll tell you everything there is to know!

Cheers,
Garry.