DrupalCampNW 2013 Call For Papers

Philip Norton

Sep 26, 2013, 4:45:38 PM9/26/13
to nw...@googlegroups.com
Hi All,

Following on from the success of DrupalCampNW last year we are doing it all again this year. What we really need to make this all work is a great selection of speakers, which is where you lot come in ;) We are looking for all sorts of talks, as long as they relate (if only tangentially) to Drupal or web technologies in general.

To submit a talk to the camp all you need to do is going along to the website and follow the instructions:

If you get stuck with anything at all then please email myself at philipn...@gmail.com and I'll try and help you out.

The closing date for submissions is the 6th of October so there are only a couple of weeks to get your talk in. We will then pick the best talks from the submissions and create a schedule for the camp.

I know some of you are in Prague this week, but you can submit a talk once you get home :)

Phil Norton