PHP Developer position (remote) - 32-36k

Paul Waring

Oct 7, 2013, 4:36:17 AM10/7/13
to nw...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone,

The company I work for is looking for a mid-level PHP Developer to join
us and work on our online insurance trading platform (not strictly
Drupal, but may be of interest to people on the list). Although the
company is based in the South East, we're happy to recruit someone to
work remotely (I work from home in Manchester).

Full details and how to apply can be found at:

https://www.directfleetinsurance.co.uk/Jobs/Developer.php

If you've got any questions, please feel free to drop me a line on my
work email: pa...@directfleetinsurance.co.uk

Even if the job isn't of interest, I'd be grateful for any feedback
(e.g. does the description cover everything, is the salary reasonable)
as this is the first time I've written a job description.

No agencies please - we're looking to recruit directly.

Thanks,

Paul

--
Paul Waring