Change in Venue for next weeks NWDUG!

Philip Norton

Aug 28, 2014, 5:11:34 PM8/28/14
to nw...@googlegroups.com
Hi Everyone,

Please note that due to building work going on in MadLab next week there is a change in venue the NWDUG meeting on September 3rd!

Full details:
Address: New Federation House, M60 0AF
Entrance: The entrance you want is not the main NFH entrance (which is on Federation Street). It is on Dantzic Street.
Google Maps: link
Directions: On Dantzic Street, next to Dantzic House are some big black gates on the front of a building (if you click on the Google Map link, you will see a man in a red T shirt in front of them). Enter here and there is a door to your immediate left.

If you turn up at MadLab then you'll be disappointed!

If you haven’t already heard, this month we have Lorna Mitchell who will be talking about the OOP for Drupal Developers. Find out more at our Meetup group here -> http://www.meetup.com/nwdrupal/events/197819782/

Tell your fiends :)

Thanks!

Phil Norton