Avoid node clash

Johanna Rapp

May 9, 2016, 11:15:41 AM5/9/16
to nwcommands

Dear Thomas, dear all,

I have a network with 103 nodes in which lots of nodes have only in-coming and no out-going ties (as they were mentioned as references by interviewees but I couldn't gain data on their respective relations). If I try to plot the network, the nodes of the references clash with each other (see graph attached) ... I tried:

nwplot contactnwoverall, nodefactor(0.4)  edgefactor(0.2) arrowfactor(0.1)  layout(mdsclassical, nodeclash(real))

....but it doesn't help.

Does anyone know a solution? I would very much appreciate your help.

Thanks a lot in advance!
Johanna
Trial Overall Network.jpg