How to calculate the polarizability and hyperpolarizability?

Malsha Jayasinghe

Aug 13, 2020, 1:44:00 AM8/13/20
to NWChem Forum
Hi,

I'm trying to calculate the polarizability and hyperpolarizability  of para-nitroaniline(pNA)  and CO in a time dependent electric field.

I need to know the keywords to calculate polarizability and hyperpolarizability.

Thanks!

Malsha Jayasinghe.

Govind, Niri

Aug 13, 2020, 12:22:59 PM8/13/20
to nwchem...@googlegroups.com

Hi, Take a look at the real-time TDDFT documentation in our online wiki for the time-dependent linear polarizability.

We have not implemented the hyperpolarizability in our real-time module.

Best,

-Niri Govind

Edoardo Aprà

Aug 13, 2020, 1:58:35 PM8/13/20