Search in archived forum

Hudd Ren

Aug 26, 2020, 5:32:08 PM8/26/20
to NWChem Forum
Hi,
I am new to NWChem.
I can find many Q&As that seem relevant to my questions when I google but when I click the link, it automatically redirects to the Github page.

I see an archived forum but there is NO search option to search what I'm looking for.
Therefore, it is really hard to find example inputs, usage of particular keywords, etc.

Is there way to navigate more easily in the old forum?

Thanks,

Best
Hudd

Edoardo Aprà

Aug 26, 2020, 5:35:25 PM8/26/20
to NWChem Forum
The following page has a search form for the archived entries of the old user forum

Hudd Ren

Aug 26, 2020, 5:50:34 PM8/26/20
to NWChem Forum
Yeah I see that.  But when I do search there,  it just returns google search results which redirects to the Github page. And I can never get to the forum.

Edoardo Aprà

Aug 26, 2020, 6:02:03 PM8/26/20
to NWChem Forum
Could you please report the links that are resulting from your search?
These are the screenshots of what I am seeing
If I click on the first result, this is what I am getting ... does it work in a different way for you?

Hudd Ren

Aug 26, 2020, 6:14:03 PM8/26/20
to NWChem Forum
My apology!  I assumed that it would redirect to the main Gihub page looking at the same google search results, but I missed that "site:" was specified.
Thank you!

Best,
Hudd