OPBE and BMK

diegoquimico01

Nov 14, 2021, 11:22:27 AM11/14/21
to NWChem Forum
I would like to know if the functional BMK and OPBE are implemented in the program, could someone help me please?

Edoardo Aprà

Nov 15, 2021, 9:50:24 PM11/15/21
to NWChem Forum
OPBE calculations an be performed with  the following input combination in the dft input field
dft
 xc optx cpbe96
end

Instead, BMK calculation can only be performed using the recently implemented interface to the  libxc library
dft
 xc GGA_C_BMK  HYB_MGGA_X_BMK
end

While OPBE calculations can be performed with released versions of NWChem, the libxc interface required BMK is only available in the github repository of NWChem (after setting the environment variable USE_LIBXC).

diegoquimico01

Nov 17, 2021, 10:04:14 AM11/17/21
to NWChem Forum
Thank you very much for the help.