QM/MM examples

Ashutosh

Oct 12, 2020, 10:17:25 PM10/12/20
to NWChem Forum
Hello all.

Can someone help me with QM/MM examples?

I am trying to study protein-ligand type environment. I need examples which detail how to define QM part, and leave the rest out for MM part.

If there are any sorts of tutorials, that would be very helpful.

Thank you.

Edoardo Aprà

Oct 12, 2020, 10:20:03 PM10/12/20
to NWChem Forum

Ashutosh

Oct 13, 2020, 12:49:32 AM10/13/20
to nwchem...@googlegroups.com
Thank you, Edoardo.

However, the urls mention about examples, and detail about them. But, there is no example file to download, and run a sort of sample calculation. Could you help me with that?

Thanks.

Mailtrack Sender notified by
Mailtrack 12/10/20, 23:32:04

Edoardo Aprà

Oct 13, 2020, 1:08:29 PM10/13/20
to NWChem Forum

Ashutosh

Oct 14, 2020, 7:43:31 PM10/14/20
to nwchem...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Eduardo. Appreciate it a lot.

Would go through it, and let you know if in case i need any further assistance.

Thanks a lot again!

Mailtrack Sender notified by
Mailtrack 14/10/20, 17:29:29