restarting TDDFT

Gabriel Jara

Nov 11, 2020, 3:57:19 PM11/11/20
to nwchem...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

I am performing TDDFT calculations along with COSMO in order to obtain a UV/Vis and CD simulated spectra. My calculation stopped at the moment "Davidson iterations" step caused by a problem related with the cluster and not with NWChem code.However, the restarted calculation started at the SCF iteration of the "DFT module", not from the Davidson iteration, as I would expect.  My question is, how can I restart the calculation  to be continued from the last step, this case the Davidson iteration? NWChem input is in the attachment.

Thank you in advance

Dr. Gabriel E. Jara
-------
Post-doctoral fellowship
Bioscience National Laboratory (LNBio)
Rua Giuseppe Máximo Scolfaro, 10.000 - Pólo II de Alta Tecnologia
CEP 13083-970, Campinas - SP
------
tddft.nw