old community pages?

John Keller

Jun 19, 2020, 8:55:32 AM6/19/20
to NWChem Forum
Are the old community pages going to be preserved? There is valuable information in some of those posts.

Edoardo Aprà

Jun 19, 2020, 12:11:57 PM6/19/20
to NWChem Forum
Yes, we already have one archived copy at (backup performed few days ago) at the new website

John Keller

Jun 19, 2020, 12:35:53 PM6/19/20
to nwchem...@googlegroups.com
Hi Edo,
All I get are 404 errors when I click around there.
John Keller

NWChem Forum

Jun 19, 2020, 7:34:39 PM6/19/20
to NWChem Forum
Thanks for the feedback.
Let me try to fix that

On Friday, June 19, 2020 at 5:55:32 AM UTC-7, John Keller wrote:
Are the old community pages going to be preserved? There is valuable information in some of those posts.

Edoardo Aprà

Jun 19, 2020, 8:08:09 PM6/19/20
to NWChem Forum
John,
Please try again. It should not return 404

On Friday, June 19, 2020 at 9:35:53 AM UTC-7, John Keller wrote:
Hi Edo,
All I get are 404 errors when I click around there.
John Keller
On Fri, Jun 19, 2020 at 8:11 AM Edoardo Aprà <edoard...@gmail.com> wrote:
Yes, we already have one archived copy at (backup performed few days ago) at the new website

On Friday, June 19, 2020 at 5:55:32 AM UTC-7, John Keller wrote:
Are the old community pages going to be preserved? There is valuable information in some of those posts.

John Keller

celemmon

Aug 7, 2020, 10:45:57 AM8/7/20
to NWChem Forum
Hi all,

I am now getting 404 errors when trying to access any thread or search the archived forums.

Edoardo Aprà

Aug 7, 2020, 2:21:31 PM8/7/20
to NWChem Forum
Carl,
Threads should work. Please report a page that is not working.
I have addressed the search functionality in the other thread you started

celemmon

Aug 7, 2020, 3:13:59 PM8/7/20
to NWChem Forum
I can view threads now. Maybe it was just the ones I picked to look at before but no problems with anything now. Thanks for the reply regarding search functionality, look forward to it!