NWAPRS Summer Gathering 2022?

Steve Stroh

Feb 18, 2022, 3:24:34 PM2/18/22
to nwa...@googlegroups.com
Has anyone heard any rumblings about the possibility of NWAPRS Summer
Gathering in 2022?

The "best clued in" source for such things - N7CFO's Pacific Northwest
Hamfairs & Events - http://www.n7cfo.com/amradio/hf/hf.htm doesn't
mention it :-(

The Summer Gathering page - https://wa7vc.org/summergathering says
Summer Gathering TBD, 2022
25th Annual Summer Gathering
Event dates TBD
We're working to determine if it's going to be possible to hold the
event this year, and if there is enough interest. Check back soon for
updates!
To stay up to date on the latest news, sign up for the newsletter .
(We promise, we don't send too many emails!)
(I'm signed up for the SG newsletter, but nothing heard to date.)

By posting this, I'M EXPRESSING MY INTEREST! (If you're similarly
interested, perhaps express YOUR interest.)

I hope SG 2022 will happen.

Thanks,

Steve N8GNJ

--
Steve Stroh N8GNJ (he/him)
Editor

David Dobbins

Feb 18, 2022, 6:38:43 PM2/18/22
to nwa...@googlegroups.com
Hi Steve, I'm all for a SG 2022 meeting, but I'm not certain I'd make it this year. We are planning to sell our house in Cascade and move to Arizona. Dave K7GPS