From: nwa...@googlegroups.com <nwa...@googlegroups.com> on behalf of Bill Vodall <wa7...@gmail.com>
Sent: Wednesday, November 1, 2023 8:22 PM
To: nwa...@googlegroups.com <nwa...@googlegroups.com>
Subject: [nwaprs] FYI SMSGTE update

Steve Stroh

未读,
2023年11月3日 15:02:112023/11/3
收件人 nwa...@googlegroups.com
The missing link is probably http://theconnectdesk.com/SMS/

W7NWP got one of his rare mentions in Zero Retries today for this news.

Steve N8GNJ
--
Steve Stroh N8GNJ (he / him / his)
Editor

k7...@mt.net

未读,
2023年11月3日 22:09:312023/11/3
收件人 nwa...@googlegroups.com
That was it and I optd in set.  Thanks everyone for the fine work.

Bill K7MT IGATE

IGATE K7MT   SGATE K7MT-6 AND MAINTAIN SIX MOUNTAIN TOP DIGI'S LOOKOT, UNVMTN, GOLDCR, MACPAS, BOLDER, TOSTON ERDYRTN MONYSNS.  ALL ARE MOTOROLA MCS-2000 RADIOS AND KPC-3 OR PLUS.  STARTED APRS IN MONTANA 2002 AND LOVED IT EVER SINCE..