Free Polystyrene Bee Equipment

James McCarty

Oct 18, 2015, 4:06:46 PM10/18/15
to NWA Beekeepers
I had some polystyrene bee equipment given to me, but I am not a huge fan.  If anyone would like it, its all yours.  You have to take it all though.  There are about 7 deep hive bodies, 4 to 5 bottom boards and top covers.  Some random frames as well.  Might make some good bait boxes or hives if you are used to using them.  They have a few seasons on them and are pretty worn, but still serviceable.  Shoot me an email if interested, I live in Fayetteville off of mt comfort.  Ill post to this message when they are gone.

James McCarty

Oct 22, 2015, 5:13:23 PM10/22/15
to NWA Beekeepers
Boxes are gone, thanks.