Package bees

Raymond Patterson

Jan 24, 2016, 5:49:51 PM1/24/16
to NWA Beekeepers
I was thinking of ordering bees and wondered if it is too late to order through the club

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

Mitchel Wright

Jan 24, 2016, 8:27:26 PM1/24/16
to nwa-bee...@googlegroups.com
I will have 5 frame nucs late April

Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 24, 2016, at 4:49 PM, Raymond Patterson <raymond-...@sbcglobal.net> wrote:

I was thinking of ordering bees and wondered if it is too late to order through the club

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

Steve C. Seideman

Jan 24, 2016, 8:38:45 PM1/24/16
to nwa-bee...@googlegroups.com
I am interested in two of them. How much?

Mitchel Wright

Jan 24, 2016, 9:51:04 PM1/24/16
to nwa-bee...@googlegroups.com
$130

Sent from my iPhone

Steve C. Seideman

Jan 25, 2016, 5:35:48 AM1/25/16
to nwa-bee...@googlegroups.com

I will take two. When do you want payment?

Mitchel Wright

Jan 25, 2016, 1:20:31 PM1/25/16
to nwa-bee...@googlegroups.com
I make the splits (assuming they live) April 1 depending on the weather. I will have a few the the rest will be ready the first of May when I'm sure the new queens are laying. You can pay when you pick them up.  You can contact me first or second week in April for progress.

Sent from my iPhone