Campus group presentation

Aja Pence

Oct 24, 2016, 4:26:19 PM10/24/16
to NWA Beekeepers
Hi! I work for the housing department at The University of Arkansas and I am reaching out to see if anybody would be willing to come out to the U of A campus and do an event with us working with sustainability?

We would love to have an event held here on our campus specifically for U of A students exemplifying the process of honey retrieval, raising bees for honey, and beekeeping in general and how it relates to sustainability (also hitting on the importance of honey bees in our ecosystem and why they are so essential)

We could designate a day and time for the event and a place where we can run the event. We would love it if someone could bring some of their bees out to the event and possibly some honey samples.

If any one is willing to work with us for an event held here on our campus, please get back with me and we can discuss the logistics a little more. Our students would really love it and I think we could get some good sustainability points across.

Thank you for your time!

Anybody that may be interested, Please feel free to reach out to me regarding such an event.

Thank you so much.