Bee Keeping Down Under

Jerry

Dec 11, 2017, 9:59:07 AM12/11/17
to NWA Beekeepers
You all might be interested in Beekeeping in Australia. They have some of the same problems that we have here in the States. In some cases they look to what is happening in the states for possible solutions to their issues. The current issue of the Flowers Across Sydney Florist Blog has an article called Beekeeping in Australia: The Definitive Guide for Absolute Beginners  https://blog.flowersacrosssydney.com.au/beekeeping-guide-beginners/ in which it links to a page on our Web Site under Advice and Tips where we explain the need for Supering.

Check it out.