[Devonport Hash] Photos from December 8 2015

Eweturn

Dec 8, 2015, 8:23:45 PM12/8/15
to nw-...@googlegroups.com
I have photos apparently. So here they are:

A hazardous master check. I don't think anyone washed off, but as a head count wasn't done, we can't be sure.

"Spot the Prick" caption by Dint.
No animals were harmed while taking this photo, although the poor echidna may have been slightly traumatised.

--
Posted By Eweturn to Devonport Hash at 12/09/2015 12:23:00 PM

Brett Allison

Dec 14, 2015, 9:20:30 AM12/14/15
to zalk...@gmail.com, nw-...@googlegroups.com
Hey all u so called hashers and Harriet's I have know idea who gets this but I hope the ones that have short memories do get it cause that's what I'm talking about ... You are quick to cum to hash when you have a problem or two and cry on everyone's shoulder but hey hash is about enjoying life I couldn't give two fucks who's up who but it's about enjoying your selves not just in bad times .. Get your heads out of the sand and get your arses down to cheeses place next Monday night and enjoy hash .. Remember hash goes on longer than most marriages or affairs this will be the 1801 run for Devonport HHH  the most anyone has run is that legend GV almost 1300 of them .... Awersome effort ... But hey it's always for fun the more the merrier ... finding a new lover or what ever should not be the end of hash if he or she is such a great lover they should encourage you to keep doing what you enjoy doing !! And by the way stop bagging the ones that are still enjoying hash if you don't want to cum along and enjoy .... On on hope you all have a wonderful Xmas and a very happy and healthy new year on on dad , cistern , c@nt..what ever you want to call me        Ps I meet a millionaire at hash tonight ... See you never know who you run with ....but j do know my friends I run with are great fucking friends on on

Sent from my iPhone
Remember that the email you are most likely registered with is your official dhash.com email!

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "North West Regional Hash" group.

Mathew Hubbard

Dec 14, 2015, 8:00:04 PM12/14/15
to bretta...@bigpond.com, zalk...@gmail.com, nw-...@googlegroups.com
I like it
Nothing like a good, straight to the point, old fashioned kick in the ass
Cheers

Thanks
Matt
0400493857

Sent from my iPhone

Tas-Link Media Services

Dec 14, 2015, 9:01:48 PM12/14/15
to bretta...@bigpond.com, zalk...@gmail.com, nw-...@googlegroups.com
Hey,

All I want to know is who’s the fucking millionaire?
We should be charging them more than $15 a run.

Dint